Sunday, March 4, 2007

My year so far...

I'm taking this semester off of school at the University of Northern Iowa. I was in Arizona until February and missed the first month of classes, so I'm just going to return back to school for the summer term in May. Right now, I'm living at home with my parents in Ankeny. I'm working on various things, doing bible study, learning to play the guitar (very slowly), volunteering at the elementary schools and possibly getting a job as a teacher's assistant. I keep myself pretty busy, and mom loves the fact that I'm home now so she doesn't have to cook dinner all the time when she gets home from a long day at work....she gives me chores to do which I don't mind. My mom, sister, and I will be going on vacation to Orlando, FL next week, so I'll have to put up pictures from that when we get back. I may get to see some friends while I'm down there and maybe even some family too! Love it!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Grandpa told me you were blogging! I'm so excited--I have not been doing a good job of staying in touch with you. Hopefully this will facilitate that and help make me a better cousin. I know you're in Florida right now. I look forward to seeing how your trip was!

Jessica said...

Jill

Jessica said...

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to publish that first comment with just your name.

Anyway, I have to say, you are not a very dedicated blogger. I believe you promised some pictures from your trip. Granted, your mom already showed me some, but still. Hook us up!

Love you,
Jess

Michelle said...

Jill!

I'm excited to add another blog to the family. So where are the Florida pics? Hope that your trip was fun-did you get to see Uncle Rick and Aunt Brenda? Love you!

Michelle